Welcome to November! Where oh Where did Sept. and Oct. go???
A few updates leading into the next few months.
Erica(our book keeper) is in the office every Wed. from 2-7 A few students have yet to confirm classes and are NOT on our attendance and festival entries list. Please confirm classes immediately. We have many outstanding regular class fees.
Christmas show date was released this week. The Nut Tapper will take place at the University Theatre on Tuesday Dec. 19. Details for the Christmas show will be released as plans come together.
Festival summary sheets for competitive classes went home this week and are due back into the office on Wed. Nov 22 It is imperative that ALL festival participants get into the studio this week to sign up your child for festival participation. Teachers would like to start choreography immediately.
We are into our second rotation of festival private lessons. Please be certain that your solo deposits have been paid. Teachers are compensated for lessons at the end of every rotation.
Friday Nov 10 from 4-5 will be a solo/duo costume exchange. You may bring any costumes you wish to sell or rent from your own costume wardrobe. There are lots of students looking for costumes for the season. I will supply coffee and a meeting space for the parents. I encourage everyone to try this exchange and avoid the costume ordering process!! There are so many great costumes floating around.
- Costume books for solos and duos will be placed out next week and orders will be taken Wed. Nov 29 only.
- No regular classes on Saturday Nov 11 (there will be private lessons).
- Ballet Mock Exam is Sunday November 19 (See Schedule sent every Thursday night/Friday morning)
- Fall Ballet Exams are Sunday Dec 3
- Christmas Break will be Dec 23-January 7 inclusive.