As part of our effort to create a uniform look for our dancers, and to help enhance their appearance on stage we have created this guide to assist you in applying makeup on your dancer.
Please follow these steps.
- Start with foundation 1-2 shades darker than skin tone
- Use a deep plum blush, brown shades of eye shadow using lots of white highlighter both above and below the eye
- Use eyeliner (to create wings) which makes 2 parallel lines one from below the eye, one from corner of the eye and out about 1/4 of an inch
- Apply mascara or false eyelashes(preferred
- Eye Jewels (rhinestones) are a nice touch as well
Step 4 (Finishing touches)
- Use lip liner and a deep red/deep red lipstick
- Make up should enhance your child’s already beautiful face. It should be done with care.
- Anyone with specialty make up bring makeup remover and a wash cloth!
- Large Rhinestone Ear rings for everyone
- No jewelry or nail polishes (unless called for as accessories).