Hello! It’s Showtime!
This is going to be a very exciting few days!
Please read carefully!
- Volunteers are required to be in the building by 5:45 (NO LATER!) We will meet on Stage Right(Vanessa’s side)
- All students must arrive via the back Yates door, not the side or Sterndale doors. South/west side of the building. Students must arrive between 5:45 and 6:00 show nights. We adhere strictly to these times as we are required to have 200 students dressed and ready for Act 1 at ShowTime…do not be late. Your child may not be dressed and ready for the show if they are late!
- All students must come with hair and make-up done and with proper tights on for first number (no underwear under tights!).
- Carry all shoes and additional tights, along with a clean snack in a clearly marked back pack or bag.
- Try to wear a robe or sundress overtop so it is easy for the dressers to help you.
- Mark every shoe, every tight, every item they bring with their name, first and last!
- You may pick up your child during intermission times from the back Yates door where you dropped them. Not any other entrance as we have many students changing right backstage and no one will be permitted.
- The doors will open to the public at 6:30 for seating! All seats are reserved and a ticket is required.
- The enmax/Yates does run a concession throughout the show.
- Videos of the entire show will once again be filmed and sold by Cogo Productions. They do a stunning job and this is a great family souvenir. We will not be doing any presales. You may place your order in the lobby of the Enmax on show night. Videos are $45.00 and cheques are payable to Cogo Productions. Add $5 for Blu Ray These videos have every group dance from the entire season on them.
- Festival students we do not change hairstyles at Year End!
- Hair is to be in a mid bun, no part for ALL dances (excluding Tiny Tots and Rec Hip Hop and PP2 Level)
Tot Hair is in a 1/2 Pony pulled back off the face and Very Curly!!
Pictures are posted on vandance.ca of hair and make-up.
- Same as Festival for Festival Students (if unsure, look at vandance.ca for this info or attached email)
- All pink, beige and black tights are matte not shimmer! No pantyhose.
- Recreational students, see emailed list that went out for pictures.
- Be sure tights are clean, and in good condition. No holes or runs! All tight available at Classique Dancewear
- Please no nylons or pretend tights. Let’s all match and look fabulous!!
- Shoes same as Festival for Festival Students (if unsure, look at vandance.ca for this info or attachment)
- Recreational students see email list.
- Please go to vandance.ca for photographs!
- Large Rhinestone Ear rings for everyone.